What data do we collect?
CSCD collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, position/title and organisation)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CSCD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for one of our events, courses of Master classes.
- Become a member of The Ambassadors Lounge.
- Make a donation.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- When you give a testimony.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
CSCD may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Relevant institutions or authorities in connection with your applications for courses or Master Programs.
How will we use your data?
CSCD collects your data so that we can:
- Register you for participation in events.
- Process and manage your membership.
- Receive your donations.
- Receive your testimonies.
- Receive your payments.
- Email you with relevant information.
When CSCD processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CSCD securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services, Google Analytics and Google G Suite, which are all GDPR compliant.
CSCD will keep your contact information for 38 months. Once this time period has expired, we will automatically delete your data, except information collected in the order process which are kept for 5 year to meet the Danish Accounting Act regulations.
What are your data protection rights?
CSCD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CSCD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CSCD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CSCD to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CSCD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CSCD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CSCD’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CSCD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CSCD uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – CSCD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CSCD does not share any of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]